Phuket City Tour and Sightseeing – The Best place to Visit
Table of Contents
Let’s go for Phuket City Tour and Sightseeing! Phuket is the largest island in Thailand after Phuket Island and is located about 80 km southwest of Phang Nga Bay. Phuket is the center of tourism on the Andaman Coast, with its warm tropical climate, white beaches, rain forests, mountains, and blue lagoons.
Phuket’s a great place to visit, no matter what time of year. In the winter you can visit Phuket’s famous beaches and in the summer go island hopping with a scuba diving experience.
Phuket is one of the most famous Thai islands and a paradise for tourists from all over the world. The Phuket full day city tour attracts people who are looking for sun, sea, sand, and relaxation. It also attracts young people in search of new opportunities and adventure.
It’s known for its white-sand beaches and scuba diving. Phuket Town is where you’ll find most of the hotels and tourist facilities, including Patong Beach, with its lively nightlife scene.
Phuket Half Day city tour
It will take you to most of the major sights in town, including nearby Chalong Temple.
Other notable attractions in Phuket Thailand travel include the Khao Phra Thaeo, a Buddhist shrine on a hilltop overlooking the city. Phuket has more than 100 dive sites around its islands and nearby reefs. It’s also home to one of Thailand’s most important festivals, Phi Ta Khon. This three-day event takes place in mid-April in the town of Takua Pa.Krabi Province is a good base for exploring the stunning limestone karsts that line the Andaman coast.
The most popular attractions are Railay Beach, Ko Phi Phi, and Phang Nga Bay. The islands of Ko Lanta Yai and Ko Lanta Noi are also close by. All three are connected by road to Krabi Town, where you’ll find hotels and restaurants.
Railay Beach is a short boat ride from Ao Nang, KrabiTown, or the Ao Nang Long-tail Boat Pier. It is popular with rock climbers.
Phuket full day city tour – Ten Best Beaches:
Phuket’s beaches are world-class and they’re gorgeous, but they’re not all created equal. Here’s a list of Phuket’s ten best beaches, in no particular order.
Phuket’s southern beaches are more popular with tourists, as they have more resorts and hotels. The northern beaches are a little quieter, and therefore, can be cheaper.
it’s not just about the cost. The southern beaches are very touristy, while the northern ones tend to be less so. The northern beaches also offer some great nightlife options that you won’t find in the south of Phuket.
These beaches are perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and water sports because the sand here is white and the water is clear. There are many hotels, restaurants, and bars in the area.
- Kata Noi Beach – Kata Noi Beach is located on the east coast of Phuket Island. It is a popular beach among local people and tourists due to its beautiful white sand and shallow waters.
- Kata Beach – It is one of the most popular beach destinations in Phuket. There are several beach bars and restaurants where you can enjoy your meals.
- Patong Beach – It is the most popular beach destination in Phuket. It is also one of the most crowded beaches in Phuket because it is very accessible to everyone.
- Laem Singh Beach- Laem Singh Beach is a white sand beach located on the north coast of Phuket Island. There are some amazing rock formations on this beach, which make it an interesting place to visit.
- Karon Beach – It is one of the most popular beaches in Phuket because it has soft white sand, clear water, and beautiful sunset views.
- Lamai Beach- Lamai Beach is a great place to spend your day. The beach has a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.
- Nai Harn Beach- Nai Harn Beach is another beach that is located on the east coast of Phuket Island.
- Bang Tao Beach– Bang Tao Beach is a small beach that is located in the north of Phuket Island.
- Chalong Bay – This beach is also known as Chalong Beach. It is very popular with tourists because of its beautiful sand and crystal clear water.
- Rawai Beach – It is located in the northern part of Phuket. It is a long beach with soft white sand and it is not crowded.
Phuket Thailand travel – Top places:
Phuket is one of the most famous and popular tourist attractions places of Thailand. It has been ranked as the top 10 places where people visited around the world.
According to statistics, it has over 30 million visitors per year, which makes Phuket a great choice for travel and tour destinations.
There are several attractions in Phuket that can be visited. Here are some of them:
- Khao Phing Kan (James Bond Island) – This is one of the most famous destinations in Phuket. This island was featured in the movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”. This island is the result of a huge rock that was divided into two parts. This location is perfect for diving, snorkeling, and swimming.
- Wat Chalong – It is a Buddhist temple that has been built in 1825. It is also famous for its pagoda and for its big Buddha statue that measures around 17 meters high.
- The big Buddha at Wat Phra Yai – is one of the most popular attractions in Phuket. The Buddha is carved from a single piece of rock and it stands tall at12 meters.
- Laguna Phuket Beach Resort and Spa– The hotel is a great choice for travelers interested in Beach, Luxury, and Romance.
- Phuket city shopping places:
- Phuket Central Festival Mall
- Lotus Phuket Hotel
- Phuket Marina Mall
- Robinson Ocean Plaza Phuket
- Old Town area
Phuket City Tour and Sightseeing – Best restaurants in Phuket.
As one of Thailand’s most popular tourist destinations, you’ll find that Phuket is dotted with resorts, hotels, and restaurants catering to all tastes and budgets.
If you’re in the mood for Thai food, this restaurant is not to be missed. This family-run establishment serves up authentic and tasty dishes made from local ingredients that are prepared fresh every day.
The shrimp rolls, papaya salad, and pad thai are all recommended. The prices are quite reasonable and the service is great too. If you’re on a budget, come here for lunch when prices are cheaper than most other places in the city.
They also have great eggplant parmigiana and meatballs, which are a big hit with my husband. And the chicken dishes are always good as well. But I’m partial to their spaghetti with marinara sauce, so simple but so delicious!
How to reach there
If you want to go to Phuket then you can reach it in two ways: by air or by sea.
Air: You can reach Phuket from any other country on earth. It takes about 2 hours flight. You can get the tickets from travel agents or airline companies.
Sea: Many ships run between major cities like Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc. You can also get a ferry from Singapore to Phuket. The sea journey takes about 8 hours.
Book your seats in Thai Holidays to enjoy your Holidays as a memorable one.